IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH, Juri-Gagarin-Ring 152, 99084 Erfurt ("IUBH") is responsible for data processing in connection with the survey, participation in the competition and use of the website. IUBH has appointed Dr. Annette Demmel, SPB DPO Services GmbH, Unter den Linden 21,10117 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, as data protection officer.
1. Use of the website: IUBH processes the following categories of data during your use of the website:
Log data, such as your IP address including details of our website requirements, such as date and time, status and amount of data transferred, information about the browsers you use (browser type and version number), details of the website from which you accessed our website. IUBH stores this data in a log file each time a page is accessed. IUBH is not able to assign this data to individual, identifiable persons without further additional information, such as information from an Internet provider about the subscriber, which IUBH usually does not have and without concrete cause, such as suspicion of a legal infringement.
Cookies, in order to extend the functionality of the website and to make its use more convenient for you. These are small text files that are stored on your computer as soon as you access our website. A cookie regularly contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Most of the cookies used by IUBH are deleted from your hard disk after the end of the browser session (session cookies). In addition, IUBH uses so-called permanent cookies, which remain on your terminal device in order to recognize you the next time you visit the website. In the event that you wish to participate in our raffle, we can also recognize you by means of such cookies to ensure that each participant only participates once, in order to keep the chances of winning equal and fair. You have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your terminal device by changing the settings in your browser accordingly.
2. Interrogation: IUBH uses the following data categories on the occasion of your participation in the survey:
First name, surname and e-mail address are collected by IUBH when you participate in our survey and provide us with this data. It is necessary to enter your personal data because we store your answers to your student profile and use them as described under III. 2.
3. Lottery: IUBH collects the following data categories on the occasion of your participation in the competition:
First name, surname, e-mail address raises the IUBH, if you participate in our raffle.
1. Use of the website: Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of enabling you to use the website, to prevent and correct malfunctions of the website, and to optimize user behavior. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) and Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) Data Protection Basic Regulation ("DSGVO"), the legal basis for this processing is an agreement on the use of our website and our legitimate interest in its trouble-free operation.
2. Survey participation: We process the data referred to under II. 2 in order to be able to advise you on decisions in connection with your studies. The legal basis is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO, which you can revoke at any time with effect for the future.
3. Lottery: If you take part in our competition, we will process your personal data to enable you to participate. Here, too, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
Only IUBH employees who are responsible for the technical administration, maintenance and further development of the website as well as employees who supervise the website or the survey and the competition have access to your personal data. In addition, IUBH employs external IT service companies for the maintenance of its IT systems, which may have access to your personal data within the scope of their activities. In this context, it may happen that employees of the hosting provider of the survey offered on www.unipark.com, a website of QuestBack GmbH, gain access to your personal data.
IUBH will not transfer your personal data to a third country outside the EU. Any other transfer will only take place if IUBH is legally or officially obliged to do so or if the transfer is necessary within the scope of your use of the website. A copy of the standard contractual clause on data protection, by means of which the transfer is secured, can be obtained by sending an enquiry to email@example.com .
Personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of processing no longer exists.
1. Use of the website: Session cookies are deleted as described under II. 1 as soon as you end your session.
2. Survey: Personal data that we have received in connection with your participation in the survey will be stored for a period of four years from the date of your participation and deleted thereafter.
3. Lottery: Personal data which we have received in connection with your participation in our competition will be stored for a period of 1 year from the date of participation and deleted thereafter.
You can contact IUBH either in writing or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the following rights:
You may receive the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format and transfer it to another data controller, provided you have given your consent to the processing or the processing is based on a contract.
You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority in connection with the processing of your personal data.
IUBH requires your personal data to carry out the survey and the competition or to enable the use of the website. You have the possibility to refrain from providing your personal data or to leave incomplete information to IUBH. However, this may result in IUBH not being able to allow you to participate in the survey or the competition or to use the website in full or in part. In addition, this may result in us not being able to process or answer a contact request accordingly.
Your personal data will not be used by IUBH for automated decision making. Likewise, IUBH will not create any profiles from your personal data. The evaluation of your user behaviour by means of Google Analytics takes place after the IP address has been shortened so that it is no longer possible to identify you personally.