Prerequisites for admission to the Artificial Intelligence Master programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant, 180 ECTS for the 120 ECTS variant)
- For the 60 ECTS versions of the programme, students must also have completed the courses "Advanced Mathematics" and "Programming with Python" or provide comparable previous knowledge. If required, you can complete these courses free of charge. Note: ECTS are not acquired through these courses.
- At least one year work experience before start of IUBH Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Proof of English skills ( )
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)*
[*] Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system.
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
Find out more information about the TASC qualification test here.