Prerequisites for admission to the Computer Science Master programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant)
- in the field of Computer Science
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills ( )
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
In addition, we recommend that you have a sound knowledge of mathematics and statistics. That knowledge should be comparable to the knowledge gained in the modules DLMDSAM01 - Advanced Mathematics and DLMDSAS01 - Advanced Statistics of the IUBH online study program. If required, you can complete these courses free of charge. Note: ECTS are not acquired through these courses.
Find out more information about the TASC qualification test here.