Prerequisites for admission to the Computer Science Master programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant)
- in the field of Computer Science
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 51%) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
In addition, we recommend that you have a sound knowledge of mathematics and statistics. That knowledge should be comparable to the knowledge gained in the modules DLMDSAM01 - Advanced Mathematics and DLMDSAS01 - Advanced Statistics of the IUBH online study program. If required, you can complete these courses free of charge. Note: ECTS are not acquired through these courses.
Find out more information about the TASC qualification test here.