Prerequisites for admission to the Data Science Master programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant, 180 ECTS for the 120 ECTS variant)
- For the 60 ECTS versions of the programme, students must also have completed the courses "Advanced Mathematics" and "Programming with Python" or provide comparable previous knowledge.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of min. one year of relevant work experience
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 51%) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
Find out more information about the TASC qualification test here.