Prerequisites for admission to Leadership & Management Master programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of min. one year of relevant work experience (this must be acquired after completion of the undergraduate studies; internships, traineeships or working student activities are excluded)
- Proof of English skills:
> TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
> IELTS (min. Level 6) or
> Duolingo English test (min. 51%) or
> Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
> Equivalent proof
The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Access options (depending on previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
Find out more information about the TASC qualification test here.