- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS)
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC
- At least one year work experience before start of IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Proof of English skills ( )
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)*
[*] Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system.
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
Find out more information about the TASC qualification test here: